11.00am-4.00pm (with breaks) on 3 September 2023 at The Biscuit Factory in Newcastle upon Tyne
Whether you’re new to creative writing or a writer wanting fresh inspiration, this one-day workshop will encourage and support you to get writing and stay motivated.
Taking inspiration from the gallery, we’ll explore:
• How and where to find ideas.
• Ways to develop creative and observational skills.
• How to get from messy first draft to finished piece.
• Ways to build a writing habit.
• How to feel more confident about your writing.
This workshop is suitable for beginners or anyone wanting to improve their writing skills in an inspiring and supportive environment. All materials will be provided, but bring your favourite notebook/pen if you would like to. Find out more and book at Creative Writing Kickstart Workshop | Amanda Quinn | The Biscuit Factory